posted by owen on Sun, 26th Nov 2017 at 10:19 pm .
I think I have squashed all the bugs now. 90% of the page font is default size which is masterful. 10 years ago I would never have thought it could be done.
- Fixed a longstanding bug in pagecache that so that any user can rebuild the cache once they make a change. Instead of just admin users.
- Redid the profile edit page with new autoform
- Fixed layout problems with registration screen
- Messed around with how user profile pics are stored.
- Reduced number of questions asked during registration interview to 5
- Fixed the pg gallery so that the older small images do not get stretched to fill the screen space
- When editing posts/items the photo grid shows up as expected (long standing bug) in both views
- sitemap fixed
- archive photo page fixed and new link added.
- Fixed the search page and some date output bugs that were left over from when I was thinking about React.
- The full sidebar only shows up on page one of pages that have navigation