2008 year in review
written by owen, published 2008-Dec-24, comment
Wow. 2008 Done already. Alot of good times and alot of wonderful friends, great posts, good photos, good music. Thank you for the memories. Special thanx to the people who made it a great year. I could go into making lists and charts of top stuff but I'm not going to. Happy holidays to you and yours. Don't make any resolutions you can't keep. Seeya next year.
Stuff that Happened
I spent most of the early part of the year coding the news section and learning about java and office politics.
- Had one of the most annoying relationships ever.
- My shiny new job broke up with me.
- The total and utter failure of the Bodyshots category. Thats the last time I take spontaneous advice on categories.
- I learnt a very important lesson about why you should talk to strangers.
- Olympic Fever took over in August.
- In february I watched people and ate bad chinese food from asians.
- I got hooked on those african movies while flow tried to monpolize the country.
In May went to see if I contracted something. No not that one, the other one.
- I rejoined the workforce and then got financially harased by western union.
- blank space. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, its just means that I wasn't a complete selfish douche, during that time.
- In September my phone ran out of free space
- blank space
I'll put in more as I remember them...