Content

Food and Eats ( page 19 )

Pictures of food, menus and snacks post a photo of your food

Cotton Candy

written by owen, Sun, 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:24 am

related picture

Its not really food but there is nothing like it. Sweet in your favorite colour.

comment 5

Ayo commented: Nothing better than a good ol' dose of diabetes on a stick and even better - in your favourite colour haha. Haven't had one in years though! ... read 4 more

Chicken and Chips

written by owen, Sun, 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:22 am

related picture

Its good like 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time it awful and unpredictable like a rabid vampire dog on prozac.

comment 6

Ayo commented: sounds like eating at 'fadda' in Papine hehe - Much love to the UTech students who still go there at 1 a.m. with high hopes (or none at all) of finding decent food! ... read 5 more

Whole Wheat Spagetti

written by owen, Sun, 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:20 am

related picture

Whole Wheat Spagetti and veggie balls in sweet and sour sauce from New Leaf.

comment

Chicken ChopSuey

written by owen, Tue, 28th Aug 2012 at 12:03 pm

related picture

The Lunch lady didn't have enough chopSuey so she added some fried chicken. Wait is this turning into a food blog? hmmm...Sorry. You can always submit your own stuff!

comment 2

Gods Child commented: sorry but that rice looks boring to me. I hope your meal was enjoyable. ... read 1 more

Worst Lunch Ever

written by owen, Tue, 28th Aug 2012 at 11:59 am

related picture

This is why I rarely buy food from places I don't know. You can never tell how they prepare there stuff. Often its a random game of test your luck. And though you might not believe its possible - there is such a thing as bad chicken. And on top of it being bad you end up with a situation in which they chop it up and mix the parts in weird combinations. fts

comment 2

Ayo commented: Oh dear dear me! Pity you learned the hard way that was a bad option! ... read 1 more

Also available as RSS


Info